IN A WORLD - where:
- Higher education is losing public confidence
- The cost of college out-paces middle class income.
- Students often leave school with five figure debt.
- Four- year graduation rates are often less than 50%.
- Courses remain insulated from our interdisciplinary world.
- Coursework is content driven in a world of exponential information growth.
- Students seek connections between courses and life and career aspirations.
We offer an innovative an engaged learning model that bridges academic, student and career services, and opens universities to external learning opportunities.